Subscribe through email or rss feed to receive all my new recipes. I promise they will be yummy!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Week #6: Lemon, Blackberries, and Raspberries

The sun is shining, my son is playing in the backyard, the squirrels are running up and down the fence and the robins are hopping the lawn.  Life is beautiful!  I love the freshness of a new week, I guess I always have.  In our big, busy lives the mark of the new week is enough for me to take a breath, reflect on the past week and look forward to the week to come.  One of the things I am looking forward to this week is creating some tangy and tart new recipes.  The family choose well this week:

Daughter: Lemon
Son: Blackberries
Husband: Raspberries

mmmmmm....don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. If you have tried a recipe let me know how it turned out for you! Or play along in your own kitchen and tell me what you came up with.