Subscribe through email or rss feed to receive all my new recipes. I promise they will be yummy!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Week #5: Oops!

Alright, if you are one of my loyal followers, first of all thank you, and second of all you may have noticed I deleted my most recent recipe, something I have never done before and hope to never do again.  I posted the muffin recipe before all of my family members had tried it.  My son and I liked the muffins, however my daughter and husband did not.  My husband's vote weighs pretty heavily, as I can't remember the last time he hasn't liked something I've made.  I debated last night what to do: delete it, add a note to the post to say "hey you might not like this", or just leave it with the understanding that everyone has different tastes.  After much thought, I decided that in order to be true to my original intention the recipe just had to go.  I don't want to share "good" recipes; I want to share "great" recipes.  I want readers to know that the recipes I have created and shared are worth their time and effort in the kitchen.  I vow, only the best will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. If you have tried a recipe let me know how it turned out for you! Or play along in your own kitchen and tell me what you came up with.