Subscribe through email or rss feed to receive all my new recipes. I promise they will be yummy!

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Strawberry Mango Coladas

Strawberry Mango Coladas
It has been a long, long, long cold Canadian winter and I am ready for some sun! Nothing goes better with sunshine than a cold slushy bevy!  This twist on the pina colada is bursting with strawberries, mango and orange.  Bring on the Sun!!!!

Strawberry Mango Coladas

2 cups fresh strawberries (the strawberries I found were huge and juicy and so sweet- if you can't find good fresh strawberries, use frozen unsweetened)
2 cups frozen unsweetened mango chunks (frozen mango is great for so many things. The quality is often far better than that of the fresh mango we get here in Canada)
Look at the size of those strawberries!
2 oranges-just the juice freshly squeezed
1 cup pina colada mix (I used Mott's)
1 cup crushed ice
1 cup Malibu Coconut Flavored Rum

Place all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.  Divide equally into four glasses. Share (or not)

1 comment:

Let me know what you think. If you have tried a recipe let me know how it turned out for you! Or play along in your own kitchen and tell me what you came up with.