Subscribe through email or rss feed to receive all my new recipes. I promise they will be yummy!

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Garlic Ginger Dipping Sauce

Garlic Ginger Dipping Sauce
This sauce has just the right balance of flavours and it absolutely delcious with Chicken Won Ton Appies.  My daughter and I tried countless combinations before we came up with this one.  It is tangy and salty and sweet all at the same time- YUM!

Garlic Ginger Dipping Sauce

2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1/2 tbsp brown sugar
1 small clove of garlic, finely grated
1 tsp ginger finely grated

Combine all ingredients, serve with  Chicken Won Ton Appies, spring rolls, dumplings, or any Asian inspired finger food.  This doesn't look like a lot of sauce, but it is thin and a little goes a long way.  This recipe was more than enough for the entire recipe of Chicken Won Ton Appies.

1 comment:

  1. yummy looking sauce
    check out the event in my site food palette series purple

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. If you have tried a recipe let me know how it turned out for you! Or play along in your own kitchen and tell me what you came up with.