Subscribe through email or rss feed to receive all my new recipes. I promise they will be yummy!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Week #3: Blueberries, Milk, White Chocolate

This challenge is starting a day late, as it was Easter yesterday and we were happily visiting with both my family and my husband's family, one for lunch and one for dinner- How lucky we are to do that! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a little relieved that that no one suggested turkey for the challenge this week. After two turkey dinners mere hours apart, I've had my fill (until Thanksgiving of course when we will gladly do it all over again!)

It's time to switch gears  back to the sweets, and probably some baking.
The ingredients came quickly to my kids this week, perhaps they are getting the hang of this.
Daughter: blueberries
Son: milk
Husband: white chocolate (he stipulated that it  must be good quality- would I use any other kind?)

I'm going to aim for two recipes again, so keep checking back, or subscribe by email and get all the recipes delivered right to your inbox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. If you have tried a recipe let me know how it turned out for you! Or play along in your own kitchen and tell me what you came up with.