Subscribe through email or rss feed to receive all my new recipes. I promise they will be yummy!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baked Brie with Roasted Red Peppers and Bacon

Baked Brie with Roasted Red Peppers and Bacon

Baked brie is probably my all time favorite savory treat.  The tang of the roasted peppers and the smokiness of the bacon in this recipe are a delicious contrast to the creamy brie.  Enjoy with multi-grain tortilla chips, or any light crispy cracker.

4 roasted red peppers (jarred)
2 slices bacon
1 round of brie 450g
1 tbsp parsley

Drain and coarsely chop peppers.  Cook bacon until crispy,  then crumble.  Chop parsley.   Score the top of the brie and place in a baking dish.   Top brie with peppers, bacon and parsley.   Bake for approx. 30min @350° until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy with your favorite wine and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. If you have tried a recipe let me know how it turned out for you! Or play along in your own kitchen and tell me what you came up with.